Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Welcome to my Blog

Hi
I've set up this blog to track my learning through the 23 Things discovery exercises in the ECU Library Learning 2.0 Program. I've got this far in setting up the blog, which is Week 2's exercise. It was not too difficult, but I think I have a problem with my Google Account user name and password. Also, my email address is on display. I am hoping it goes away when I finish this page.

I have had to set up a new Blog as I could not access my old Blog to add new posts. I worked my way through the help offered but still no joy. There is a learning message somewhere in here but at present I can't see it for the frustration. I expect that it might be : when all else fails start again. In my old Blog I noted that a picture made the entries look nicer, so in this one, I have tried adding a picture of the new Joondalup Library at ECU, but it was much too large. I have added another of my favorite things instead: a picture of roses.

It is a shame about the Joondalup Library bbuilding, as it is a building to be excited about, not the least because it was only opened this year. The students love the atmosphere and are regularly seen in groups with their laptops in heavy discussion. A social atmosphere created in the physical environment.
Enough chatting for now ELLE

No comments: